Monday, August 29, 2011

A new day

A new day for me today! I feel like the ten days leading up to my market debut were so hectic and consumed by sewing, that today brought some time to breath and just "be". So this morning I took the youngest poppet to her swimming lessons, followed by baby cinos! By the time we got home, I was feeling very zen......and proceeded to pull out a pattern I had purchased a couple of weeks ago but had not found the time to attack! And this is the result.......






I am so in love with this little design, but even more in love with my little darling wearing it. "Mummy, can I wear this to the beach?"........Ummm, sure honey - maybe when the temperature reaches 20+ degrees! Treasure.

If you love this little playsuit, feel free to pop into my Facebook page - MsMidgemadebyme - and have a looksy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment - I read each and every one of them! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...