Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 23

My Shoes
Without my feet in them, as they are festy at present....


Thank the Lord for Novo shoe stores!  I bought these beauties a few months ago in anticipation of a really hot Summer....fail.  But they managed to get me through 8 days on the Gold Coast, trekking around seemingly endless theme parks, and I have not had one.single.blister!  Win win!

Where do you buy your shoes from?  Do you have fussy feet?



P.S. I bought some fabric last night for Ms Midge - I had procrastinated about the purchase for weeks, finally bit the bullet.  What do you think?  I LURVE it!

Photo C/o Riley Blake Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment - I read each and every one of them! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...