Saturday, December 7, 2013

Day 7 Cushion for Christmas & London is Calling!

We've hit the half way mark!  How are you all travelling?  Today, the lovely Abby from Things For Boys has one of the cutest cushions I've ever seen!

PJ Eater Cushion
Check out her post HERE!
I'm still churning out some cushions!

Loving these London cushions made to order for a customer!  I used @prettybobbins zipper insert tutorial for a change! Add these to my #cushionforchristmas blog hop!

I was given this fabulous London fabric during my epic Japanese Stash addition.  My Tokyo bff bought it specifically to make something for my London bff, and this week, that time finally came!  The London bff asked me to make her daughter another hat, as she'd lost hers.  So when I sent through a photo of this fabric, she died and said it had to be cushions.  So it did.

They are a very simple cushion cover, but I used Gemma's zipper tutorial she shared over at Pretty Bobbins.  I love the fact that they are now fully reversible, because the zip is on the bottom!  I will be using this way of inserting zippers more often with my cushions!

I've seen a few of your fabulous creations over in the Flickr group!  For those of you who wish to join up, you can find the group HERE.  And for all the information on the great sponsors and prizes up for grabs - head to my original post HERE.  Keep those fabulous cushions coming!


Ms Midge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment - I read each and every one of them! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...