Sunday, December 18, 2011

Winner, winner, chicken dinner! Fabric chosen....

A few days ago, I sent out a request for HELP!  I would like to thank everyone who commented here on the blog, as well as on my Facebook Page.  A quick update to let you know I have finally (after much stressful thought) made a decision and have placed an order with my lovely fabric supplier!

So here is a little more close up action of what will be in store late January, early February....





Aren't they just beautiful?

I promised those who helped me out by giving me their opinions would be rewarded......so I have popped your names into Random.org and picked a recipient of said reward.....

8 lovelies in the draw, including Facebook comment.
 AND THE WINNER IS
Thanks Hayley!  You have the choice of a Notebook Cover or Crayon Roll - all yours for nothing!  Thanks again to everyone who took the time to have a look and comment!  I know I'm not going to please all the people, all the time - but I needed to make a choice! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment - I read each and every one of them! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...