Sunday, December 4, 2011

My first Quilt - finished!

Well, it has taken me  a couple of months, but I have (literally) just finished my first "proper" quilt!  I say proper because I have made dodgy ones here and there over the years, but because I am such an impatient human being and do not gravitate towards anything fiddly, I have done rush jobs, and have not been proud of them.  But tonight - I'm overflowing with glee....

One cot-sized quilt for a very special baby girl.

I know it's not perfect - but it's close enough!  Ooh, and you can see the mistake I made....

The colours are stunning!
A big thank you to the lovely ladies who have helped me out and given me the confidence to get through this project!  You will be happy to know I already have another one ready to be started......

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment - I read each and every one of them! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...