You know how I don't make lists? Yeh well, as Dr Phil would say - "How's that working for you?" Lately - not very well. SO - I made a list! All the commitments I have made for showcases and blog hops and life in general had to come out in to the open and be revealed. And once they were, I prioritised and literally put my pedal to the metal!
Some of the things on my list are as follows:
* Kate Spain Aussie Charm Swap - organised and I have managed to fill all 56 spots! All the lovely peeps who have signed up have been extremely organised and are getting along fabulously.
* Schnitzel & Boo Mini Quilt Swap - I have received my recipient with relevant information. I've spent some time stalking their social media and have a semi-plan in place for what I will be making.
* Perfectly Pretty Picnic Showcase - Ummmm, haven't decided nor started. I have three weeks to sort that out.
* I See Red Showcase - I think I may just put the Vintage Modern quilt in to that one. Is it red enough? That is the question. Must follow that one up.
* Pink, Pearl & Gold Showcase - I have the fabric. I have a semi-plan. I haven't started.
* Collaborate For A Cause - I have the fabric. I have a semi-plan. I haven't started.
(Seeing a pattern here??)
* Modern Medallion Quilt Along - Well, I think you can say I'm on the ball with this one!
Oh. Em. Gee. I got the medallion and first border sorted yesterday - after a little swearing and a two hour lunch break, the curves all came together beautifully. Then today, I got my geese on. 80 wonky geese - tick.
As I mentioned the other day, Crystal over at Two Little Aussie Birds is releasing this beautiful pattern and running a fab quilt along for everyone! Beginning first week of June. So keep your eyes peeled for all the details. I will be hosting one of the weeks, so needed to get myself moving to be organised. Tick.
So, that's my list. Let's see how far I get with it! And just because we all love pretty pictures, I took this today in the midst of my geese-athon. Flying geese - literally.
I'm linking up with Freshly Pieced - You can too!
And Little White Dove