Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sunday Stash - The "I've been to Tokyo and bought lots of fabric but am so stuffed I can't show it all to you" edition!

I'm home.  Crawled in to my own bed at 3.30am this morning.  Had a few hours sleep and then have powered on through today - handing out gifts to the kids and husband, sorting all my washing out and then heading to the shops for a SANDWICH!!!!

Tokyo was amazing.  Totally and utterly mind blowing.  I promise I will come back when I am more awake and able to type eloquently.  In the meantime, I leave you with this.....


Approximately 14 kilos of fabric.  That I somehow have to make fit in to my sewing room shoe box.  I may seriously need to destash before they move in.

Needless to say - the fabric shopping in Tokyo is THE BOMB.  Before I almost passed out and lost all energy, I did manage to take lots of pretty photos of these beauties, and will endeavour to have a full blog post featuring them all next Sunday Stash!

Promise.

13 comments:

  1. Glad you made it home safely! Hope the family enjoyed all the goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you got some great goodies there. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous pile! Hope you're not too jet lagged and enjoy being home :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've enjoyed watching your trip on IG, wonderful stash additions, hope you're feeling 'normal' again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous collection of stash goodies! Enjoy the resting and being home :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an awesome collection of stash goodies! fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done! can't wait to see the rest!
    I'm glad you had an awesome time, it was just a taste really, Wasn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cant wait for the full details! These are a real teaser!
    Put your feet up now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you are safely home! Looks to me like your shopping trip was a HUGE success. Now rest...so that we can see the rest of your goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, even more reason for me to want to go to Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was in Tokyo a week before you, and I know what you mean. I held back a bit on the fabric purchases (I had a reluctant husband and not Alyce in tow and so was under time pressure), but I see you and I are both suckers for lace zips.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The junior forward is averaging a double-double with 12.2 points and 10.0 rebounds per game.cheap adidas originals shoes UNT knows it will need all the points it can get to keep pace with SMU and has worked on its issues at the line to make sure it capitalizes there. adidas australia sale All of UNT’s players shot two free throws apiece at the end of practice this week. Petersen told his team practice wouldn’t end until UNT shot 80 percent as a team.adidas factory outlet australia UNT needed just two tries before reaching that number.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment - I read each and every one of them! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...