Friday, March 26, 2010

Fear plus action, is where you discover courage


Good evening......I just had to share this little drop of inspiration I saw posted on a friend's facebook page.

"Fear plus action, is where you discover courage". It is a very fitting quote considering the state of mind I am in at present. My ever joyous ex-husband has once again reared his head, and decided after almost ten years, he is still not quite done with tormenting me and trying to make my life miserable!

Today I took my fears and put them in to action, which I found took a hell of a lot of courage. I have realised over the last year or so, that I have let this man take control of my ability to mother my son, and last night - I decided no more...

Baby steps is what will be required, but I figure it's better than backward steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment - I read each and every one of them! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...