Thursday, May 27, 2010

Baby talk

Just a quickie.....

I'm not ready for my 22 month old baby girl to cease having her daily nap! I am hoping she is not ready also, but the fact that she has taken to lying in her cot for a couple of hours every day mucking around, pooing or generally just hanging out makes me think she has a hidden agenda! Is it that she just loves me soooo much that she can't bare the thought of going to sleep and missing out on something? Oh, I make myself laugh.....

Quote for today is an oldie but a goodie! "Patience is a virtue"....I must have virtue in the bucket load!

Enjoy your day, as I venture in to her bedroom to surrender and prepare myself for a grizzly girl in approximately two hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment - I read each and every one of them! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...