Friday, May 21, 2010

Decisions, decisions....

What to decide, I hear you say? Well, now that I am aware that my blog is actually being read, and by friends none-the-less - am I going to have to think more carefully before I actually post my thoughts? My decision - I am going to do my best to not over analyse my thoughts before pushing the "publish post" button!

I have once again been AWOL from you little blog.....but have no fear, I have not abandoned you! I have truly just been so busy and snowed under with not only work, children, husband and life in general, but my head has been spinning for a couple of months now with my over analytical thoughts and worries. And as I write this post, it is still spinning and unfortunately I am having a lot of trouble slowing it down!

As I sit here happily (albeit hurriedly)blogging away, I can hear my children playing and await a scream or cry to alert me that it's not going so well. I was expecting my husband to walk through the door 20 minutes ago after being interstate for the past 3 days - but nooooo, Qantas decided it would send his baggage on a trip to another capital city, so he is currently sitting at the airport waiting on said luggage to land. My gorgeous, but naughty, little poodle baby is sitting outside the back door due to his ever increasing habit of peeing inside and I am trying incredibly hard to ignore it all and pretend that everything is just peachy!

I promise I will return with a much more interesting and enthralling post in the very near future.

And my quote for the day? "The only people you need in your life are the ones that need you in theirs. Don't make someone a priority if they only make you an option." I have no idea where this originated from, but I saw it on a friend's facebook page and although I whole-heartedly agree, I struggle on a daily basis to do so.

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment - I read each and every one of them! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...