Thursday, January 24, 2013

W.I.P. Wednesday on a Thursday

So I meant to post this last night, but life got in the way!  In a very good way.......One of my bestest friends arrived back in Melbourne with her husband and daughter, after being in London for the past 15 years!  I think that's worth missing posting on time?

I've done lots of sewing this week, but clothes!  Here is where I stand on the W.I.P. front......




31 blocks finished!  Only 79 to go......



All of the HST's have been sewn together and cut.  That pile on the right is what needs to be ironed flat, and then added to the little pile on the left which needs to be trimmed........God give me strength.

These Kissing Fish better come together beautifully!

I'm linking up with Freshly Pieced.



WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment - I read each and every one of them! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...