Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Stash - In Pictures

I shared with you last week how I was spending some of my tax return.  Well, the UPS and postman both came to the party during the past week, and my stash got a ridiculous boost in numbers.  I'm now on a fabric fast.  For a long short time anyway....


Sunday Stash
The Intrepid Thread never fails to excite me! 
Sunday Stash
Some Sarah Jane deliciousness from Fabric.com
Sunday Stash
I finally bought some Ghastlies after months of procrastinating.
Sunday Stash
Nordika......yum yum.
Sunday Stash
Waterfront park......sigh.
Sunday Stash
Interesting colour combo for a cot quilt.
Sunday Stash
David Butler Parson Gray fabric for a boy's quilt.
Sunday Stash
Heather Ross......these prints are seriously divine.
Sunday Stash
Randomness.......two are for binding for quilts in the making, the fairy tales for my Chloe and I just like the bugs, pinwheels and zig-zags!
Soooooooo.........what do you think?  Did I spend my money wisely?

I'm linking up with Sunday Stash being hosted by Fabric Mutt this week - You can too!



3 comments:

  1. Oh my...you are one fortunate women! I didn't see one 'oh well' in the bunch. What fantastic color combos. I don't think I can find enough words to say how I feel about this stash booster!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment - I read each and every one of them! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...