Tuesday, July 20, 2010

To be Grateful - Day two

What to be grateful for today? Hmmm.....let me think.....

1. I am grateful that I have such a joyous little baby girl.....that a simple $4.00 Thomas the Tank Engine ride can get such an amazing amount of happiness is wonderful!

2. I was grateful this afternoon for bumping in to a beautiful friend and her family at the shops. Just to see her smile and have a quick chat and hug brightened up my day!

3. I am grateful for the rain that is currently falling outside. I know that sounds strange, but given that Melbourne has been on water restrictions for the past few years, any amount of rain during Winter means we have a bit more in reserves for the fast approaching Summer.

This being grateful gig isn't as easy as it sounds! However, it does make you really reflect on your day and how you have spent it...

I'm also going to pop in a quote - "When you are grateful fear disappears and abundance appears" by Anthony Robbins. Am I allowed to hope that my gratitude journal leads to abundance?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment - I read each and every one of them! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...