Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Heart

Day 14 - Heart

My first order for a Vivienne Skirt and Ruffled Heart tee - going out in
the post to a very lucky little lady today.

I've seen lots of posts today on Facebook in relation to Valentine's Day!  Lots of flowers and goodies received.   My Valentine's Day has consisted of a rushed trip to the vet for my little toy poodle, who had some sort of "episode" this morning and could not walk.  Followed by a trip to the doctors with Miss 3, who had been dealing with a raging temperature for over 24 hours.  Feeling the love!  I'm happy to report that neither of them are in any real danger and have lived to see another day!

Do you celebrate with a special someone?  Today or any particular day?
Happy Valentine's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment - I read each and every one of them! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...