Sunday, February 12, 2012

Makes You Happy

Yesterday - Day 11.  Makes you happy?  
Let these pictures speak for themselves....



Last night, we got our best glad-rags out and went in to 80's overdrive!  There is nothing more fun that spending the evening dressed up like a fool and dancing the night away to all of your favourite tunes, from the funniest decade.  So many memories come flooding back.  I found myself Googling tunes when I couldn't remember the artist.  Wa Wa Nee - how could I forget thee?  Had my girlfriends (who are all five years younger than me!!) in stitches with memories of concerts at Dreamworld (My Mum worked there - score), and the fact that I actually wore similar versions of these clothes back when they first flooded the stores!  Thank the Lord Supre still stocks them.....

My hair was in a mousse coma this morning, and my Husband woke from his own kind of Jack Daniels coma.....

What makes you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment - I read each and every one of them! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...