Monday, February 13, 2012

Wardrobe Blues

Photo-A-Day-Challenge continues.  I will have more to say on another topic later this evening!

Day 12 - Inside Your Wardrobe.  I am yearning for the day I can have a home with a walk in wardrobe.  Or a dressing room.  Either will do - I'm not fussy!  But for the time being, this will have to do.  Two door wardrobe which husband and I share.  I had a clean up only a month ago and tried to re-organise it, so all dresses are together, skirts together etc etc.  But it still looks a mess!

Day 13 - Blue.  This is the blue I am seeing today.  My Miss 3 was blue this morning, not feeling well.  So I have been able to get my "sew on" and get some orders finished as well as these two little skirts which are just waiting for buttons.  I love that there is a denim option that is not at all boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment - I read each and every one of them! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...